Banking and Capital Market Law
For many decades, we have advised and represented savings banks, national and international banks in the cooperative and private sectors, and other financial service providers in all questions of banking and capital market law.
In addition to out-of-court enforcement or obtaining execution title and recovery of claims against principal debtors and guarantors, we draft, review and negotiate (framework) financing agreements of all kinds, both nationally and internationally.
Our advisory and representation services in banking and capital markets law
- Enforcement or obtaining execution title and recovery of claims against principal debtors and collateral providers
- Advice, drafting and review of contracts (e.g. framework financing agreements, syndicated loan agreements, sample contracts of all kinds)
- banking supervisory law
- Advice on and structuring of legal relationships with subsidiaries and associated companies
- Structuring of security rights
- Liquidation of collateral
- Pursuit of forced sale measures
- Assistance in insolvency proceedings, enforcement of rights vis-à-vis the insolvency administration, representation on creditors' committees
- Enforcement nationally and internationally
- International coordination of contract structuring and assertion of rights