Commercial and General Civil Law
The exchange of all kinds of services between companies determines their economic success. The basis of the exchange of services should be secured with a contract which corresponds to the requirements.
The spectrum of our commercial law activities ranges from traditional topics, such as the preparation and review of general terms and conditions of purchase and delivery and comprehensive advice and representation in all questions of (individual) contract drafting, to support with the implementation of modern forms of commerce, particularly e-commerce.
In addition, we are available during contract negotiations as a competent partner with an appreciation of economic considerations.
We vigorously enforce contractual and non-contractual claims in-court and out-of-court.
Our consulting and advisory services in commercial and general civil law
- Preparation and review of general terms and conditions of business
- Individual drafting of contracts and contract negotiations
- Drafting of standard contracts, e.g. purchasing contracts, employment contracts, and contracts for work and services
- Drafting of complex contractual agreements involving numerous contractual partners from different jurisdictions (international commercial law)
- Pre-litigation and litigation representation for the enforcement of civil law claims